 Robotics / 3957
    RE: flames —mac
   Thanks for allowing me on the list. I am learning many things. But why do people bicker over such trival matters as grammar or spelling. I would hope the attitude of the group would be less antagonistic but I do realize that bright people sometimes (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: flames —John Reeve
   mac wrote: Having had 'my' say I will cease to waste your time ^^^^^ uh... that should be 'waist'. :) ha ha ha. i couldn't resist. and, yes, i know i'm wrong. (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)