 Robotics / 3938
  RE: Firmware Problem

# :Dave Forrest wrote: # : # :> I installed the software on the computer and firmware on the RCX. # :> # :> Since then, my CD drive has crashed and I changed the # batteries on the # RCX. # :> Now, I cannot load programs again because the software (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Firmware Problem

(...) Yes, the 'Firm0309.lgo' file is in the /firm directory in your Mindstorms folder. And you can use Dave Baum's Not Quite C (NQC) Compiler to download this file to your RCX. You can then either program using NQC or the Invention System. (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)