 Robotics / 3934
  Light Sensor Part Number?

Anybody know what the part number is for the RIS light sensor? I'd like to call LSH, and order a 2nd one. Thanks, Nick (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Light Sensor Part Number?

Hi Nick, I don't know if Shop @ Home has them yet, but you can get them from Pitsco Lego Dacta. The telephone number is (800) 362-4308; the part number for the light sensor is N979890. It's $27.75. Jonathan (...) -- Did you check the web site (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)