 Robotics / 3933
    Firmware Problem —David Forrest
   I installed the software on the computer and firmware on the RCX. Since then, my CD drive has crashed and I changed the batteries on the RCX. Now, I cannot load programs again because the software says to re-install the Firmware on the RCX. However, (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Firmware Problem —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Sure. Repair or replace the CD Drive. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)