 Robotics / 3916
Fw: Idiot Children
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:35:38 GMT

Not everybody speaks English as well as you do, and if you look at the
choice of words again perhaps you realise that the meaning is less obvious
than you think. To at least 1/3 of all people who visit my site English is • a
second language.... the same may apply to this list.

CU  Bert

Visit my site on Lego, Robot's and Visual Basic at
http://home.concepts.nl/~bvandam/index.html

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ian Hall-Beyer <manuka@nerdherd.net>
Aan: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Datum: zaterdag 20 februari 1999 20:12
Onderwerp: Idiot Children

Do people not know how to read simple instructions anymore? Do they not
teach this in school anymore? Or do these idiot children suddenly lose all
their brain capacity as soon as the modem says "CONNECT" ?

Kids, what part of "Do Not Send Administrative Requests To The List" don't
you comprehend?

Never mind that sending a 10-line blank attachment is ASKING for trouble.
EIGHT TIMES, even.

And spamming is a real good way to get yourself blocked from a mail relay.