 Robotics / 3911
3910  |  3912
Subject:
Help IC program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:23:16 GMT

Hi,

My name is Jose and I have a 6.270 v2.21 board and I am trying to write an IC
program, which should be able to synchronise two LEGO motors. I am trying to do
it with the digital inputs. I have one motor connected to digital(0) and the
other one to digital(1), what I got at the moment is like a proportional
controller so that when I try to stop one motor the other one goes slower but
what I want is that when I stop one motor the other one stops too and I only
want one rotation from the shaft of the motor.
Is there anybody that could help me with this problem and where can I find
programs written in IC that I could study and get any ideas?

-Jose