 Robotics / 39
Re: Mindstorms website forums weirdness?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 20:10:31 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
Do the Forums on Lego's Mindstorms web site work properly for anyone else?
They sure don't for me -- it doesn't properly remember read and unread, and
not all messages always show up, and changing options doesn't seem to ever
do anything. Is this the way it is for everyone?

My experiences weren't quite as bad as yours, but the read/unread state does
get lost for me.  I assume that they'll fix it up at some point...

alex