 Robotics / 3882
Re: proximity detection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:07:19 GMT

Can somebody that has a proximity detection program that only uses 2 motors
and a light sensor please tell me where to download it.

What is your programming poison. We have some NQC which works very well,
waiting for some rotation sensors to allow accurate navigation, but usable in
its present form - I could email it if sam.is@home.com is your correct
address.
--
John & James Cooper, Wallington, UK