 Robotics / 3850
    New Droid BRICK —David Forrest
   Look at this photo.... (URL) "Droid Brick" looks like a combo brick and motor... I cant wait for this to come out.. (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Droid BRICK —Medical Informatics Consulting
   No, those look like standard parts. The one mounted vertically is one of the "floating gears" (pinion ?) that just rides on the axel, but does not necessarily turn with the axel. Matt (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Droid BRICK —Gregor Benedikt Rochow
   (...) But everywhere you can see enough of the front of the brick, it has something attached with an axle. Unless it's an integrated high-res angle sensor, I'd say it would have to be a motor. (great - yet more specialized-use motors.) Speaking of (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)