 Robotics / 382
381  |  383
Subject:
Help with my IR tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 02:52:33 GMT

Hello everyone,

I've had my Mindstorms for about 2 months now.  When I first got it
everything worked fine, I downloaded the firmware, and my own programs (from
the Mindstorms software), but then other pressures forced me to put them
away until now.  I've just got them out and now I can't download anything.
Just to be safe, I got all new batteries, and still no luck.  Mindstorms
just keeps telling me that the IR transmitter may be receiving too much
light or may need a new battery.  I've also tried it with all the lights out
except for the light from my monitor.

SO... any one got any suggestions before I try to flag down tech support at
LEGO?

Thanx,
Jeff

PS I'm using the same PC as before, but since the first time I've used it
I've replaced the HDD and reinstalled Win 98. (Old drive died :) )