 Robotics / 3818
  can Mindstorm make choochoo sound?

Hi, I just purchased Mindstorms, need to free up com 2 before the software will load. The manual suggest you can make various musical notes, I was wondering if anyone has combined them to make other more complex sounds such as whistles or choochoo. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: can Mindstorm make choochoo sound?

Michel Magnan wrote in message ... (...) such (...) This is also on my wish list. The Code Pilot and the Insectoids gadget do have hissing sounds. I tried making the RCX do a rapid random tone sequence in order to get a hiss, but all I got was just (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

In article <F7KHL3.E13@lugnet.com>, Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> writes (...) LOL! (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)