 Robotics / 3814
    mindstorm parts for ldraw
   I'm new to the list so I don't know if these are appropriate questions or not: have any ldraw .dat files been released that pertain to the mindstorm pieces? Is there a more userfriendly version of ldraw about? tia Ken ***...*** Ken Guest Credo Group (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorm parts for ldraw —Laurentino Martins
     (...) There is already a LDrawn MindStorms PBrick and some alternatives to LDraw, but I don't know details about this. LUGNET.CAD is the right group to search for these questions. Laurentino Martins [mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) you check the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorm parts for ldraw —John Bauman
    lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote in message ... (...) There is a more user friendly version of ldraw,ldao moddler-ldlite. Check lugnet.cad for details. There is also LeoCAD, which is sort-of compatible with ldraw, you can inport and export most files (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)