 Robotics / 3807
  Re: Motor power?

I have a tracked bot and I can notice the difference in speed when I set the motors to 1 or 4 or 8. John A. Donaldson (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor power?

Thanks to all for responding. The event that spurred me to ask the question in the first place is that I wanted to use differential power settings to turn (steer) a tracked robot. Unfortunately, this appear to have no effect on the robot's ability (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)