 Robotics / 3785
    Re: Robotics sub-groups —Markus L. Noga
   Hi Todd, I've received several requests to set up a dedicated legOS mailing list. A while ago, you suggested setting up a subgroup, and I'd like to take you up on your offer. Could you create something on the lines of lugnet.robotics.legOS? Thanks, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robotics sub-groups —Dwayne Jacques Fontenot
    I would like to see at least one of these. It seems that there are several legOS-related projects ongoing and I'm sure people would like to avoid duplicating work (egcs-1.1.1 patches, libgcc.a, etc.). legOS is at the point in its development where (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)