 Robotics / 3741
    Re: IR camera?
   Actually, you don't need true line of sight from the RCX to the tower. The IR light is sufficiently strong enough that reflections from walls, etc. can still control the RCX and vice versa. (Try this with the RCXCC "joystick" utility.) As for the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: IR camera? —Reimer Mellin
   Good point, I also had the brief idea to construct something like a IR-mirror which scatters the IR but with only 2 motors the mechanics become a nightmare. I looked into the palm III and its actually more difficult than initially thought: Lego is (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        datalog in legOS —Luis Villa
   I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find it in the archives- how can I write to the datalog in legOS? Thanks in advance. Luis ###...### "They call the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell:" "There's (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)