 Robotics / 3696
Re: Mindstorms in 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:53:02 GMT

      [Paul Curtis]  I purchased my CuberMaster for GBP 139 and
MindStorms for GBP 159.  I would hate to pay more for CM than MS.

Well then Paul, I'm sorry to inform you that I've just ordered a
MindStorms set, from Maplin Electronics in the U.K., for GBP 136  :-)

I'm physically in Paris, France, so I expect to be billed an extra 5 pounds
for the oversea shipment.

For those of you (como o Laurentino, por exemplo ;-) who live in countries
where MindStorms is not (yet) available, you can call Maplin at the
following number in Great Britain :

        (international) 44.1.702.55.40.00

and order it, they have it in stock. You can also check http://www.maplin.co.uk/
but their online catalog has been taken down due to overload.

Enjoy,
Joao

--
joao@axime-is.fr