 Robotics / 3636
    Ultimate Project —Richard Franks
   (...) Try putting some bricks together using your knuckles - that is with pressure feedback, now try doing it in a dark room :) It's a cute idea but I think you'd have *real* trouble with anything smaller than 2x2 bricks, or is that what you meant? (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ultimate Project —Mike Moran
     (...) I think all the above are legitimate problems. I was talking to some friends about this the other day. One major problem is the fact that sturdy robots or other similar constructions are usually made up through cross-bracing. To put together a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ultimate Project —Laurentino Martins
   (...) I alredy had thought on this as the ultimate project for my CyberMaster (because the strong radio link to the PC). I would put the "brain" in the PC and make the unit wander in the house as if it was an extension to the brain (like the muscles (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)