 Robotics / 363
  Re: Lugnet not accepting mail

(...) LUGnet, by the way, is a private network and is about as spam-proof as the mailing list is by itself anyway. (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lugnet not accepting mail

(...) How do you figure? I'd say any public posting of your email address is vulnerable to a spam-address-harvester-bot. While it would take some intelligence on the part of a human to point the bot at this news server, there is nothing that would (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lugnet not accepting mail

(...) As I said, about as spam-proof as the mailing list. I.e. not very, but better than usenet. (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)