 Robotics / 361
  Spirit.ocx manual

I've got the Spirit.ocx component as a control in visual basic . Now I wonder is there a primer for using Spirit.ocx with examples , etc., that I can download? Marshall Williams (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Spirit.ocx manual

Marshall Williams wrote in message <01BE0BB7.9F1AB180.M...tt.net>... (...) You may want to check out: (URL) Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Spirit.ocx manual

LEGO has released a Visual Basic SDK along with a sample Visual Basic project. Find it at www.legomindstorms.com. Cheers, Russ (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Spirit.ocx manual

(...) It seems to have the standard "no reverse engineering, no disassembly" clauses on the license agreement, so certain people may want to closely read the agreement before they download it... (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)