 Robotics / 3568
Re: NQC and datalog uploads...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 00:26:51 GMT

In article <F6uI2q.Lq4@lugnet.com>, "DJA" <dastolfo@globalserve.net> wrote:

Hi all,

My next bot uses NQC and the RCX datalog feature. I have got the bot logging
values into the datalog.  What I would like to do is have the datlog imported
by my PC to map the data.  I would like in either of 2 ways:
1) In real time and creat an app to map the data - VB?
2) Create a log file and have an app use this after the bot has finished with
it.

I understand that there is a function to upload the datalog, but I do not know
the correct syntax.  Is there a way to upload the data and create a txt file?

Thanks.

If you're using v1.1 of NQC, then the following command will upload the
datalog and print it to stdout:

nqc -datalog

Older versions of NQC included a separate utility (rcxlog) to do the same thing.

Is this what you're looking for?

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com