 Robotics / 3536
  Re: NCQ?????

(...) It's a programmable language that enables you to use the full potential of the RCX (unlike the crummy RCX Code Software) (...) Check out David Baum's site, the creator of NQC, at: (URL) how easy is it to learn and use? (URL) Kevin A. Saddi (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NCQ?????

Kevin I am interested in the NQC also and see the link listed below that is the intro to NQC. Is this something you are putting together? If so when will the other chapters be available. Thanks Jim Clark (...) This message was sent from Bess.Net, a (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NCQ?????

Yeah, it's a little page I made through the help of Mark Overmars. I haven't had time to work on the other chapters, but if anyone else out there would like to write something for the topics listed, I'll be glad to post them up. But until then, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)