 Robotics / 3510
3509  |  3511
Subject:
Building Sensors/Lights ect.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 03:04:07 GMT

What is the best way to build a new sensor or light that is housed in a Lego
shell. Also could I just hook a laser diode strait up to a Lego wire and
plug it in, or would I have to hook a resistor or something up?
thanks.

                             Sam Edwards

"On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key."