 Robotics / 3488
  LONG!!! - RCX Radarbots and distance measurement

RCX Radarbots and distance measurement While I like the idea of a radarbot, most of the algorithms I've seen for implementing it were basically "You're close when the return signal starts to get really noisy." I wanted to know more about what was (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LONG!!! - RCX Radarbots and distance measurement

This is the best yet! I have taken the liberty of converting it to NQC and removing the motor control commands. This gives a task that publishes DEFCON and AVG_AMBIENT that can be used in a monitor loop. This is so sensitive that DEFCON 1 is pretty (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)