 Robotics / 3483
  Re: Angle Sensor; 1999 Catalog

(...) I am using two angle sensors in my synchro drive bot and both are rotating at mini motor full speed. There have been times where it seemed to drop a few counts ( approx. 1% ) but I have yet to verify this. I only noticed this because after (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Angles and Diagonal Lines (was: Re: Angle Sensor)

(...) I run a plotter with two lightly loaded 'old' 9v motors. At power level 4, the angle sensors dropped readings. I geared the sensors down 3:1, and they seem to work fine now. The newer 9v motors are slower - your results may vary. (BTW: the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)