 Robotics / 3464
    DiMill simulating LUGNET cut. —Robert Fay
   I have put up a Quicktime movie of the DIMill simulating LUGNET being cut. I will have to find a very large piece of bread to toast for the real cut. Need a loaf to slice lengthwise. I will post the real thing soon. Click on the DiMill or the Hobby (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)