 Robotics / 341
Re: MindStorms rotation sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:51:50 GMT

They come from a Lego division called Pitsco Dacta. Rotation Sensor is Part
no 979891 @ $27.
Call them at  1-800 774-8726.  They also have motors Part no. 775225 @
$15.75 and Wires Part no. 779897 3 for $12.25.  There is a webpage but I
don't think this suff is on it.
Mike G.

Eric Eilebrecht wrote in message
<3C3175FCC945D211B65100805F1580890140A64A@RED-MSG-07>...
Where are you all getting your rotation sensors?  I just bought the main
MindStorms kit, and it doesn't come with these.  The stores around here
don't have any other kits, either.  Any ideas?

- Eric