 Robotics / 3360
  Re: Reading CM tachometer

(...) I think you should take a look at NQC. The include file (the one I'm sending you) has prototypes for a bunch of functions, including CyberMaster specific ones that I helped to implement. I don't know if you understand C, but if you don't I'll (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)