 Robotics / 3358
3357  |  3359
Subject:
Reading CM tachometer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 20:27:47 GMT

Hello,
I am trying to use yet another computer language for Cybermaster, and
has succeeded (with some help from this group) to control engines, play sound,
read sensors. But I cannot figure out how to read the built-in tachometers.
(I am not using spirit.ocx)

I use 12 9 n to read the sensors (n is 0-2). Where can I find the tachometers?

The language I use was sold some years ago by Borland, Turbo Prolog. It
is mainly used for Artificial Intelligence. Now it is called Visual Prolog and
can be downloaded from http://www.pdc.dk