 Robotics / 3351
Re: is the lego group exploiting its user base?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:47:07 GMT

In a message dated 1/31/99 10:45:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
aecarol@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< But you can make a contract with their parents who must register at the
sight.

I think this is really a a non-issue.  I doubt the LEGO group is going to be
scanning these forums for great ideas, but rather are probably protecting
themselves.  If they happen to have something similar in the works they
won't have to worry about being sued for it. >>

This is more likely the case.   You can only imagine how many unsolicited
ideas come to them on a regular basis.