 Robotics / 3349
  Re: Talking robot

I also wrote a PC program to convert a wav file to 1 bit/8kHz. It ends up sounding ok on the PC. Not great quality, but definately completely recognizable. I'm now toying with the idea of attaching a speaker to one of the output ports and seeing if (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)