 Robotics / 3342
    CodePilot (Was: Re: RCX Train) —Ben Kimball
   (...) Hey, speaking of barcodes, has anyone created a robot with both an RCX and a CodePilot? I think I may give that a shot. It'd be helpful if someone had already cracked the "compressed" barcode scheme LEGO uses... any ideas? Cheers, Ben P.S. (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)