 Robotics / 3335
  Two piece light sensor.

Greetings, Well I finally succeeded. I have created two piece light sensor emitter pair. To do this I took the basic light sensor circuit of Malcolm S. Powell (see (URL) and broke it into two pieces. I built the emitter in one brick and the detector (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Two piece light sensor.

Hi Pam, (...) I am glad you got it working and your split design is a nice touch. I hope you spoke hashly to that dud resistor! Regards Malcolm (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)