 Robotics / 3333
    Killough's mobile robot platform —Carlson, Doug R (MN65)
   Hey folks, Someone mentioned this platform a while back. It looked really interesting so I built up (and modified) Leo Dorst's model of Killough's mobile robot platform. It's more than a little bizzare to watch in action. I've put up a few images (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Killough's mobile robot platform —Franz-Michael S. Mellbin
   (...) This design will have R2C2's chip set smoking with envy! But it's a platform - so before I buy the missing pieces - how much mass can it carry? Franz-Michael S. Mellbin ----- fmm@fischer-mellbin.com (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)