 Robotics / 3326
    Re: RCX Train —Medical Informatics Consulting
   Matt have you though about using the car base plates and boogies from the 4559 set. The drop floor of the car plates might make it easier to fit an RCX in a car. Matt Matt Sailors medinfo@aros.net (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Train —Matthew Bates
   (...) I imagine it might fit somehow, but I couldn't think what the thing would be - some kind of huge covered freight car? My solution looks like an ordinary box car. The other problem is how do you make the sides? Trains are 6 studs wide and mosts (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Train —Medical Informatics Consulting
   You could try to use the angle brackets to mount large plates vertically. That would give you about 6 or 6.5 studs of width. Of course they will increase the width of the train car. Why not just use a flatbed car and a couple of the knotted nets and (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)