 Robotics / 3208
    Re: Requesting Pneumatics Links! —B van Dam
   Hi Kevin, Could you post the links to the pneumatic walker and stuff please? They're not on you page (yet?). CU Bert Visit my site on Lego, Robot's and Visual Basic at (URL) bericht----- Van: Kevin A. Saddi <ksaddi@gte.net> Aan: (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Requesting Pneumatics Links! —Kevin A. Saddi
   Sorry, that's why I'm trying to collect most/all of them so I can just make a page all on pneumatics (I'm starting to love the things...Really useful). Chris Magno has a page with some pneumatic walkers: (URL) Really cool site for implementing (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)