 Robotics / 3203
  RE: slightly off topic: two questions (one of them for EE types)

Speaking of which, I saw the train in the store the other day. I was wondering, can the RCX control the train if I hook up an output to the tracks? (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: slightly off topic: two questions (one of them for EE types)

(...) You should talk to Larry Pieniazek, he's the train nut :) Anyway, i heard him say that he had his RCX drive a train no problem. I expect the biggest problem would be battery life, and I'm not quite sure the RCX can deliver quite as much a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)