 Robotics / 320
    re: What are you making? —martin.cox
   (...) about (...) Cool :) It also going to give you a different sort of coordinate space and mapping when it comes to the software. Something like rotate 37 move 300 rotate 60 move 400 etc... Have you a way of measuring absolute rotation? or is it (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What are you making? —Doug Carlson
   (...) The base works quite well. I used NQCC to program the RCX and it now runs in almost perfect squares. Really cool. I'll have to do more with it later but this was a first stab at using NQCC (many thanks to Dave Baum for this gem). -- Doug (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)