 Robotics / 3169
    Still waiting for a Mindstorms RIS? —Ken Pugsley
   For those of you who (like me) haven't been willing to drive for hours, bribe someone, or break into a neighbors house in order to get a Mindstorms RIS I have good news. eToys (www.etoys.com) appears to have gotten them back in stock. I just ordered (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Still waiting for a Mindstorms RIS? —Chris Stanley
     umm... what exactly is a mindstorms ris? -- Chris Stanley cstanley@usit.net (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Still waiting for a Mindstorms RIS? —Chris Stanley
     ok, massive stupid moment. ris = robotics invention system -- Chris "Moron" Stanley cstanley@usit.net (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Still waiting for a Mindstorms RIS?
   (...) I too was (and still am!) anxious to get my hands on a Mindstorms kit. I ordered one from www.tigerdirect.com a few weeks ago, and they just sent me a notice saying it will be shipped on Feb 5th. Waiting ... After poking around at the MIT site (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)