 Robotics / 316
  Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)

Hi fellow Lego fans and coders- I joined this list yesterday, apparently at the very tail end of a discussion about the nature/subject of this list vs. the nature/subject of another list. I am a lifelong Lego fan, but I'm also a CS major and Linux (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)

Hi Luis, You've found the right list. Welcome. In addition to the web page for this list, (URL) check out: (3 URLs) is no FAQ, although a few days ago were were discussing the outline. Since there is no FAQ, frequently-asked questions to the list (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)