 Robotics / 3149
  Re: Robolab for the World!

In a message dated 1/24/99 11:48:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, jasper@janssen.dynip.com writes: << Possibly some lucky soul with robolab and a CD burner could help you out, considering that this is a special case where you can't get it through normal (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robolab for the World!

(...) No, we sure wouldn't. I mean, all software on all our machines is quite legal, right? I say to you, sir, Poppycock! Jasper (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)