 Robotics / 3084
RE: mindstorms sets to check out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 00:34:02 GMT

Per S@H the kits will be available in August.  They looked in the Lego
database.  No descriptions yet.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Cwikla, Brian [mailto:Brian.Cwikla@BestBuy.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 1999 3:46 PM
To: Lego-Robotics (E-mail)
Subject: FW: mindstorms sets to check out

Found out this info from a person I know who works at the Lego store at the
Mall Of America.  These are Mindstorms sets that will be coming out soon,
whenever their next shipment is.  These appeared on their lists of items to
be received in the next shipment.

9735 looks like it might be the remote control for the RCX, or like they are
guessing, a smaller version of the current Mindstorms kit.

9735 - the 'mini robotics invention system' (probably an RCX & one sensor)

9731 - digital color camera!  ($89.99!!)

9736 - Mars explorer