 Robotics / 3083
  Re: Any interest in an RCX simulator?

I'd be interested in one. I might have some time to help with a Win32 GUI. I forget, what is your development tool/language of choice? Matt medinfo@aros.net (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Any interest in an RCX simulator?

What about Tcl/Tk for the GUI? There's already Tcl code which sends data to the RCX, and then it would run on Windoze and Unix. It would mean that PC users would have to download Tcl/Tk, but it isn't too complex :) Richard (...) Remove everything (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)