 Robotics / 3062
    Re: Sensor monitoring —Paul Haas
   (...) The H8 object code reading crowd may know for sure. Those of us with dual trace oscilliscopes can also figure it out. An oscilliscope can show when a port in light sensor mode is being read. With a dual trace scope we can see if the sensors (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Sensor monitoring —Michael Gasperi
   (...) I got around to looking at two inputs at the same time with a dual trace scope. All of the inputs go into the 5V read at the same time! That doesn't say they are read by the uP at the same time, but the switch between power and read and back (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)