 Robotics / 3017
Re: Voltage generator/Anemometer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:12:51 GMT

Jim,

  Thanks for the info. on your experience.  I was thinking of using the
car, and was a bit worried about the accuracy problem.  Your suggestions
are great though and have me believing I'll try something like what you
did.  I was thinking about making a windmill that would connect to a Lego
motor, and reading the resulting current with the RCX.  Have to see about
that still - yet I'd love to have a Lego wind sensor.

Thanks,
Jeff D. Payne
UtahLINK Network Operations