 Robotics / 3014
  Off topic: Java on the 68HC11-based Handy Board!

This off-topic from Lego (sorry), but I thought some of you might find it interesting. I recently discovered that there is an experimental version of Java for the 68HC11 microcontroller. Cool! It has been in field testing since June, and looks (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)