 Robotics / 3010
  Cybermaster - set contents + links?

I seem to remember seeing a list of the parts in the Cybermaster set on the web somewhere - anyone know where? Any other useful links to Cybermaster - I could not find many sites with info about it. Thanks for any help anyone can give, Regards, Alan (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)