 Robotics / 2947
  Re: Expression limitations w/bytecode

(...) The supplied programming environment does not allow you to subtract one sensor value from another, but the bytecode interpreter does. See: (URL) see NQC, as Dave Baum pointed out. You do not have to resort to replacement firmware unless you (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Expression limitations w/bytecode

Kekoa Proudfoot writes: > Or see NQC, as Dave Baum pointed out. For my current project, I'll do that. :-) > You do not have to resort to replacement firmware unless you really want > to. Coming from programming some of the 68hc11 boards, I find that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)