 Robotics / 2912
2911  |  2913
Subject:
Robotic Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:58:24 GMT

I have returned! Anyways, I made a cool two-legged walker, similar to the
Star Wars one. And, I plan to add my motors and RCX to it, so it'll be quite
a challenge, I'll try to upload one soon to my site. Also, I went to Miami,
Florida, and I bought a silver bucket. They have alot at the local
Toys-R-Us, and I also saw about 6 Mindstorms Robo-Sports expansion sets! Oh
well, I couldn't buy it :(.

-Chris