 Robotics / 2831
  Re: Working around the 3 output limitation

(...) I know, and I'm sorry I can't seem to explain it with words. (...) Probably not the "official" term for it. It's a 1x4 plate with teeth on one side used to convert rotational motion (from a gear) to linear motion. I use it to move my shifting (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Working around the 3 output limitation

(...) The one with two studs in the middle, and two holes at the ends? and you then have one of the half-bushings with teething (1) thaty it rests on? I would say that those teehings are too deep too slip comfortably, but I haven't tried it out. (1) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)