 Robotics / 2805
  Laser Pointers

I can't try this because I don't have a pointer, and I don't particularly want to use a non-lego solution but.... if you mount one of those little keychain laser pointer on top of you bot pointing forwards can the light sensor detect the spot in a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Laser Pointers

(...) I really doubt that it could "see" the dot from any useful distance, BUT... Shine a laser at a bicycle reflector and you do get a pretty bright return (with a wide angle of return). In a dark room it just MIGHT be able to pick up that (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)